Roulette is a fun game to play, whether it is by yourself online or lives with other players. But it can be sort of tricky to learn at first with all the different types of bets you can make – especially if you play live. The challenge with playing live is that many of your bets are made as the wheel is spinning.
If you don’t know what bets you can make, how to make them, or how they work, you might slow the game down. Then the other players will know you’re a beginner. Some people might find that embarrassing. It is a good idea to have a solid understanding of the types of rolet online bets you can make before you hit the casino.
Rules & Tips for Play Roulette Online
The best rule to keep in mind when playing for real money, is obviously that your risks are higher than if you are just playing for fun.
The main aim is to win more cash than when you started, so in short, the best way to play roulette online is to be smart and cautious with your bets and keep an eye for bonuses. There are three different types of rolet online bets: inside bets, outside bets, and neighbor bets. There are the basics you need to know:
The Inside Bet
This is the higher odds, riskier betting area on the table where 38 numbers are laid out. The chances to win are lower, but the payout is higher if you do. There are 8 inside bets:
- Straight (betting on the number)
- Street (betting on 3 consecutive numbers in a horizontal line)
- Split (betting on 2 vertically or horizontally adjacent numbers)
- Corner (vetting on 4 numbers that meet at one corner)
- Six lines (betting on 6 consecutive numbers that form two horizontal lines)
- Trio (a 3 number bet that must be included one zero)
- Basket (betting on 0, 1, 2, 3)
- Topline (betting on 0, 00, 1, 2, 3)
The Outside Bet
Outside bets have lower payouts, but much better odds. There are six ways to place an outside bet. Low or High (1-18 or 19-26), snake bet, column bet, dozen bet, even or odd, or red or black. Three that need some clarification are:
- Snake Bets: This bet is unique as it zigzags across the board. The bet includes the numbers 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 20, 32 and 34.
- Column Bets: Bet on a vertical column of 12 numbers. For example, 1-4-7-10 and so forth until 34.
- Dozen Bets: one of the three dozen sets, 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36.
The Neighbor Bet
These bets are sometimes called section bets or call bets. They include 5 numbers. First, you select the primary number you want to choose for the neighbor bet. The neighbor bet comprises the primary number and two numbers on either side of it on the wheel. If you are selected zero, for example, the neighbor bet would also comprise 3, 26, 32, and 15.